We have missed you so much while we’ve been closed and are so excited to have you back! We can’t wait for all the treatments and glowy skin to come! As of June 1st, we will be open for a limited number of procedures. We will continue to expand the treatments we can offer as restrictions are lifted.
We're so excited to see you!
During phase one of our reopening, we have put a few new rules in place to ensure the comfort and safety of all of our patients and our team. Please be patient with us as we work to keep everyone safe and healthy. We know that your visit will look a little different for the time being.
Before Your Appointment
- All patient consent forms and COVID-19 screening form must be filled out online prior to your appointment.
- Patients are to remain in their cars until they are contacted by phone to enter the clinic.
- Visitors will not be allowed to join the patient during their appointment at this time.
Upon Arriving at the Door
- All patients must sanitize their hands with the provided alcohol hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
- Each patient will have their temperatures taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Our waiting room is currently closed. Upon entering the clinic, patients will be escorted directly into a treatment room.
- If patients have a mask, please wear it to your appointment, if not, one will be provided for you. Please note that the clinicians will wear their masks at all times.
- We ask that patients leave all additional personal items (bags, coffee cups, water bottles, etc.) in their vehicles as they will not be permitted in the clinic at this time.
- If patients need to pick up additional skincare products after their completed treatment they will let the clinician know and this information will be relayed to the front desk staff who will prepare and package the products.
After Your Procedure
- Patients are asked to stay in the room until they are escorted to the front desk by a clinician.
- Patients are asked to pay only using credit or debit. Cash is not accepted at this time.
- Receipts will be emailed if required to decrease touchpoints within the clinic.
- As patients exit, they are encouraged to sanitize their hands again.
The following will be done between every patient.
- Entrance/Exit doors wiped down after every patient admittance.
- The front desk will be wiped down after every patient including the POS machine and there has been a shield installed for extra protection.
- All treatment rooms will be disinfected after each patient.
- All personal protective equipment (PPE) will be changed after each patient.
- We ask that patients try to use the restroom at home, prior to appointments to minimize touchpoints at the clinic.